Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Rehabbed.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfike

Established Member
Impact
44
I'd like an evalutation of the Domain Name :

Rehabbed.info

I am thinking of using it for either a house remodelling info site, or a drug rehab info and links site.
Thanks for your help!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any help is appreciated!
 
0
•••
Reg Fee and that's why I see .net and .org and .biz and .us extensions are unregged so I don't think it's good keyword so Reg Fee :(
 
0
•••
Thanks monRa. I've been sticking to .com and .info lately myself, but I definitely see your point.
 
0
•••
i think that this name well look better on a drug rehab

Regards,
-Nata
 
0
•••
Thanks Nata, I was thinking that, alot of information in the UK (I'm in the States) refers to remodelling houses as "rehabbing", that's the only reason I asked about that aspect.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back