NameSilo

Regular user domain trust perception

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What does affect REGULAR user's perception of website worthiness?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • None of the above

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
I am wondering if the regular (non-domaining) people have the same domain trust perception as domainers?

For example as a domainer, my trust in the website and my believe in its popularity will be undermined by:

1) crappy extension such as info
2) digits
3) hyphens
4) excess domain length
5) typo keywords
6) not a popular or unrelated keywords

Do regular website visitors have the same perception of website domain name as domainers?
Or they don't care as long as it shows on top of Google search results?

Please comment and/or vote on what you think does affect REGULAR user's perception of website worthiness.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Crappy extensions like .info and Typo

•••
I think it's none of the above. It must have good keywords (1 or 2 words only) and must be a .com which they desire to own. Of course there are all kinds of end-users. Some will only want a brandable .com

•••
I think it's none of the above. It must have good keywords (1 or 2 words only) and must be a .com which they desire to own. Of course there are all kinds of end-users. Some will only want a brandable .com

:lala:PLEASE NOTE THIS POLL IS NOT ABOUT END USERS WHO ARE WELL AWARE OF DOMAIN VALUATION!

The poll is about regular Joe visitors to the websites - do they care if it is .info or .com and such?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back