IT.COM

Registry Premium Domain Registration & Cheapest deal

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I want to register a certain .guru domain name, but both Namecheap and Dynadot have marked this domain as a registry premium domain and it costs around $80-$100 to register and around $40 to renew.

Do you guys know where could I get the cheapest deal to register this domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I want to register a certain .guru domain name, but both Namecheap and Dynadot have marked this domain as a registry premium domain and it costs around $80-$100 to register and around $40 to renew.

Do you guys know where could I get the cheapest deal to register this domain?
But first check www.namebio.com for the .guru past sales.

Last edited:
•••
@Charybdis: Why do you suggest that? Do you mean my domain registrar (that I have used to search for this domain) has snapped this domain right when I searched for it?

I'm sorry if I don't sound correct, I don't know how the registry premium domains work.

•••
@Charybdis: Why do you suggest that? Do you mean my domain registrar (that I have used to search for this domain) has snapped this domain right when I searched for it?

I'm sorry if I don't sound correct, I don't know how the registry premium domains work.
No I mean go to www.namebio.com, use the "extension" drop-down menu to select the .guru extension and see the past sales. Then compare it with the .com past sales.

Have you sold any .com domain names at all before? Have you read the domain investing basics articles here on NamePros?

•••
Check SAV and Porkbun they have the lowest prices for such extensions.
Also I recommend you to log in in all of them at the same time before searching, because someone could snap your reg before you even think, the registrars see what you searched for.

•••
Thank you guys for your advice. I got the best deal at SAV, so I have registered my domain with them.

@Charybdis: Yes, I had sold some domains before (including a .com). However, this particular domain, that I have registered, is not intended for sale. It is for a personal project. I'm going to build a live website on this domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back