Dynadot

Register.to

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone having trouble with Register.to ?
E.g not being able to register domains, renew domains , Invalid transfer codes.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The owner and operator of register.to has died. So no one currently manages the site. The national registry Tonic.to has terminated cooperation with Register.to. Contact Tonic.to directly and they will help you.

•••
The owner and operator of register.to has died. So no one currently manages the site. The national registry Tonic.to has terminated cooperation with Register.to. Contact Tonic.to directly and they will help you.
Thank you for your information.
I'm sorry for what happened to the owner of Register.to.
I will contact Tonic.to

•••
@Morul15 ,
may I ask how did you find out what happened? There was no announcement, support tickets and emails went silent and there is no tel.no to call.

Do you have some way to contact them or are you part of the team? (I find it hard to believe that a service that handled dozens of thousands of $$ monthly in registrations and auctions was operated by one person)

•••
I got the information from Tonic.to. I also have many domains on register.to and when I found the discrepancies. I contacted Tonic.to directly.

•••
Thanks for sharing that.
Reason I didn't contact them was my hope that the issue I saw on the site was only temporary.

I also have many domains with register.to but the biggest issue, for me, is the thousands $$ I have in account funds that I will most probably never get back.

What sucks even more is the fact that, due to the registry terminating their ties with register.to, I'm not able to use those funds to renew the domains. Renewals and transfers still worked even when the website seemed abandoned :/

•••
Any update on this? I cannot renew any names. Paid twice but it still shows as an unpaid invoice.

•••
You should try and get your money back.

As for the domains,
you need to contact tonic.to and they will guide you.

Note that,
domains are not lost, they are still with the registry under your name. All you have to do is renew them via the registry's panel until they find a new registrar where we can all transfer the domains to.

•••
Oh man, I had been wondering what was up with the website. The domain expirations are showing 2095 currently too. I'd love to say "Woohoo!" but it looks like other whois websites are showing the correct dates.

•••
hi, what other registrars we can transfer .to names?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Team,

Is anyone having trouble with Register.to?

E.g. not being able to register domains, or renew domains. It showed last month" Our Website Is Currently Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance"

Please let me know of any suggestions or ideas

•••
Check your e-mail, register.to is no more. You should have received an e-mail for each of your domains with instructions on how to transfer them.

•••
Check your e-mail, register.to is no more. You should have received an e-mail for each of your domains with instructions on how to transfer them.
I went to Tonic.to and had them reset all my handles/passwords as they had control over all the names under Register.to. I transferred them slowly over to Namecheap as their prices are great for these.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back