Dynadot

Regional Problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ok, so I have had a site in the pipes for a while and namin has alwasy been a problem. I have a name and it is not availible for many doman names. I am rather devoted to this name, however changing it now would be no burden. The problem is that the name is tied to a region of the world in a sense. The problem is that it contains the word "State." Now herein lies the problem, the extension that I want (and it happens to be the only availible on) is .co.uk, with the name it kind of implies that this is an American Site. For those of you that don't know me well (all of you) I am a British exchange student in the united states, and have benn living here for about a year, and understand american culture pretty well, but I am concerned for the people who visit my site because they are using a British search engine and see the .co.uk extension and think "wtf does the name mean?" and the American people who will see the name and say "well that makes sense"

If you can understand my babbling, will you tell me if my name is a winner or a flop.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thread moved - Please only post domains already owned in the appraisals section.
Thanks

•••
Sorry...

can anyone help me?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back