Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Regged for 38 years!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

gamehouse

VIP Member
Impact
20
This is the highest number of yrs registered domain name I ever saw: Heaven.TV

Domain Name: HEAVEN.TV
Registrar: TV CORPORATION
Whois Server: whois.www.tv
Referral URL: http://www.tv
Name Server: NS1.PARKINGSPA.COM
Name Server: NS2.PARKINGSPA.COM
Status: CLIENT-DELETE-PROHIBITED
Status: CLIENT-XFER-PROHIBITED
Updated Date: 09-oct-2005
Creation Date: 01-may-2000
Expiration Date: 18-jan-2038

Gamehouse
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Crazy.
 
0
•••
Dang!

Gamehouse, awesome Avatar!!
 
0
•••
Thanks SKG for loving my Avatar.

Gamehouse, awesome Avatar!!

BTW, I found few other .tv names that are regged for 38 yrs and parked at domainspa.
What could be their business model?

Just wondering.

Gamehouse
 
0
•••
I really do not understand regging for that long. Heavan was probably a premium name. The only thing I can think of is that there are some major development plans and they want to lock in on the yearly reg fee, whatever that may be.
 
0
•••
Sorry, my mistake rather blunder.

Godaddy shows the name as registered with www.tv and it is registered with them. But parked. And also its a premium name.

I did not know that all premium names show registry data at other registrars in that fashion.

It is available for premium if anybody wants to register.

Sorry.

Gamehouse



SKG said:
I really do not understand regging for that long. Heavan was probably a premium name. The only thing I can think of is that there are some major development plans and they want to lock in on the yearly reg fee, whatever that may be.
 
0
•••
I've seen some .TO names regged for more than 100 to 1000 years:

The name tel.to expires on
Mon Aug 28 18:45:29 2102

The name sex.to expires on
Thu Jan 01 00:00:00 3001
 
0
•••
Talk about future.:):)


yesonline said:
I've seen some .TO names regged for more than 100 to 1000 years:

The name tel.to expires on
Mon Aug 28 18:45:29 2102

The name sex.to expires on
Thu Jan 01 00:00:00 3001
 
0
•••
Jeese, most of mine expire in 2006, lol. That is really a commitment isn't it?
 
0
•••
Just want to sit relax from renewal for some time? :td:
 
0
•••
gamehouse said:
Sorry, my mistake rather blunder.

Godaddy shows the name as registered with www.tv and it is registered with them. But parked. And also its a premium name.

I did not know that all premium names show registry data at other registrars in that fashion.

It is available for premium if anybody wants to register.

Sorry.

Gamehouse

:bingo:

Thanks for the clarification, Gamehouse.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back