Reg-N-Flip Challenge

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

tomcarl

Top Member
Impact
3,975
Random thought/idea. I believe it would be fun *and* productive to do a "Reg-N-Flip" challenge.

To participate, post your domain and commit to flipping it within 48hrs. If you are successful, you get....

*drumroll* Respect/Bragging Rights (y) (Maybe we can work on some type of pool-prize in the future if there are enough participants, unless someone else has some creative ideas to contribute.)

Rules:
1. Domain must be a handreg
2. Must post/share the domain before marketing it, no "I Sold '****.com'"
3. The sale must be above $100
4. Post a screenshot of some type of proof of the sale being finalized.

I am scanning the drops rnow for a fresh name to flip myself, will post shortly when I find one, but anyone can start by posting their domain, 48 hour clock starts from the time of your post.

:)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back