NameSilo

Referrals...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Fusionhost

Established Member
Impact
4
I have been referring people. so far 6 people I know have joined. only 2 have kept me in the referral box :(

Is their anyway I can prove that I refered them?
Because bordi (nokiabackground.co.uk) he didn't know about it. And says he wants to give me the points but doesn't know how... :'(

I also refered: Mimic_sayZ, and RowBot & Dan - I have had the PM's about this...

I also refered Zeon. - no PM :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the members has to be active for a while....

If you joined namepros, only beacused to get a free domain, to gain alot of np$. You only takeing up bandwith :p
 
0
•••
Well im not :p but. I know about the 50 np$ thing. But what if the person takes your registered name out of the refer box? how do I get the refer???? If I can
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back