NameSilo

RedNerve Solutions - Finally finished (almost) ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

will7

VIP Member
Impact
29
At last, after much hard work, all-nighters and cups of coffee, I have nearly completed the site my design firm, RedNerve Solutions.

It is finished apart from the Client Login section and Site Validation (which I will do once I have completed it fully).

I welcome all comments on the site and any bugs / problems you find.

One more thing, I have not spell checked the site either yet (I'm in the process of doing it right now).

I'd also like some comments on the logo as it was recently redesigned :)

Well, that's it! Now for the URL:

www.rednerve.com

I look forward to your comments!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
VERY nice my friend.
 
0
•••
Thanks again everyone. Just an update on the site so far:

You can now test out the client login (sort of) :

Login using:

Username: test2
Password: testing

It shows you as logged in (bottom-left) and the logout link works, but I am still trying to get it to display the actual username you logged in as :-/

I'm sure I'll get it soon. Well, feel free to give it a try if you want :)
 
0
•••
I love the design of the site. It's totally awesome!
 
0
•••
I never understood why people say "we" when it's always "me" :p I do it though :)))

Oh, and the portfolio's web-site (the one on the right) says Created by FusionCre8 Studios, why is it in your portfolio?
 
0
•••
vip, I work on sites with my brother and his girlfriend also does some design work on sites as well. So, because we work as a team, I decided to use "we".

Also, my brother is mainly the one who goes out and meets the clients and talks through the site with them and then reports the findings back to me.

And we designed that site but it was designed under our old name (FusionCre8 Studios). I am still trying to get my brother to change it to RedNerve Media, lol.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Design is very nice, only thing i would add is a basic view of prices instead of having to fill out a quote maybe its just that im used to this as its what most website and logo design sites have.
my brother is mainly the one who goes out and meets the clients and talks through the site with them and then reports the findings back to me.
Do you meet with every client, even for £500 website or $60 logo??
cya
 
0
•••
If possible, we like to meet with every client. Obviously if we're in North Yorkshire and the client is in London, then a one-to-one is impossible and a MSN / Yahoo! Consultation or e-mail questionnaire will have to suffice.

Also, as for the prices, we do not believe in pre-made packages. My company focuses on the client and every website is tailored precisely to their needs, nothing is pre-fabricated or decided before we have had a consulation, via whatever method, with the client.
 
0
•••
dont want to look naggy, but the site looks fine altho you have to work on the security of the site :P

http://www.rednerve.com/Testing.php

looks very nice if you are a non excisting client :P
 
0
•••
Aww ... man, it worked fine before. It's probably just a little line of code, lucky that all the current accounts are test ones ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back