domain Redy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
Plenty of traffic and social media accounts holding the name. Opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Traffic? How much? Where is it coming from (which sites and countries)? What is the bulk of that traffic looking to find at the domain when they arrive there? Are they looking to buy something? What? Are they coming for a freebie?

Looks like it was a photo blog at one time? And before that it was a stripper agency :)

Are visitors able to be monetized?

•••
Traffic? How much? Where is it coming from (which sites and countries)? What is the bulk of that traffic looking to find at the domain when they arrive there? Are they looking to buy something? What? Are they coming for a freebie?

Looks like it was a photo blog at one time? And before that it was a stripper agency :)

Are visitors able to be monetized?

Still early to tell, well give you details in a month or so. Domain haven't been in my possession for that long yet.

•••
Any thoughts on the name by itself?

•••
I can't think of a buyer. I am not saying it's a bad name, it's just I cant think of "red" and "daddy" together for anything.

Maybe it's a long term hold, low $xxxx possible, but I really can't think of a buyer.

•••
Any thoughts on the name by itself?

I think the name is a highly brandable name in and of itself. Very similar to godaddy as it is highly catchy and memorable and short in letters an only three easy syllables. The only thing that subtracts from it's value (IMHO) is the two consonants back to back between the two words (dD).

I bet a brand site would price it at least $2.5-3K but these brand sites can be quite delusional as to what they accept and reject. I have seen some craptastic names on these sites priced at mid XXXX and above. IMHO, yours is better than most I have seen. But in the end, it's really about what the buyer's needs are and what they thing. Since it is a brandable, it is hard to tell what an end user would pay for it.

But since it has traffic, it could add to the value.

•••
But since it has traffic, it could add to the value.

Not a considerable amount of traffic since the day I acquired it. Weird.. Expired domains showed me a different monthly traffic stat. Oh well, you learn something new everyday in domaining.

(I still like the name though)

•••
Google still has 18 pages indexed.
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:reddaddy.com

But it could be that many other pages were dropped and whatever ranking the remaining pages had were dropped since the site's content is gone. That would account for the drop in traffic from what ED was showing.

Google is pretty quick these days to drop/change rankings if a site's content is gone or changed.

Last edited:
•••
I can only think about an assassin type services)
May be guns thematic

Last edited:
•••
The marketplaces seem to like color+ or +color........So, I am betting it would be a low 2Kish on BB or BP, prob 1299 on SH (but dont think is a one they SH would go for) & you could prob list closer to 3 on Namerific.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back