IT.COM

domain RedBean.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

missylis

Impact
Hello! I registered redbean.com 20+ years ago. I’d love some expert opinions on how much it might be worth.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well I certainly like it. It has that early, established internet feel about it. Recognisable but still a bit ad-hoc. Over 20 years I would have thought you would have some idea about what you want for it.

Let's face it it doesn't have a World of suitors. I don't normally like listing domains as make offer but in this case I probably would. Set a low say $1,000 minimum and expect some tough negotiations and some good convincing on your part to lift it up to say the mid X,XXX. Can't see it going for more unless you've already identified a Redbean company out there.

I've just seen the redbean.dev site - they seem to have a capture on the term at the moment.

Last edited:
•••
Well I certainly like it. It has that early, established internet feel about it. Recognisable but still a bit ad-hoc. Over 20 years I would have thought you would have some idea about what you want for it.

Let's face it it doesn't have a World of suitors. I don't normally like listing domains as make offer but in this case I probably would. Set a low say $1,000 minimum and expect some tough negotiations and some good convincing on your part to lift it up to say the mid X,XXX. Can't see it going for more unless you've already identified a Redbean company out there.

I've just seen the redbean.dev site - they seem to have a capture on the term at the moment.

Thank you for your reply.

It wasn’t registered with investment in mind, so I haven’t thought a ton about it’s worth or potential uses.

•••
$75 to $210 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back