Dynadot

Red Lava FREE phpLD Template

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey namepros community!! I'm always happy to come arround here :p,

SO here are the stuffs! I introduce the red lava template for phpld all versions (v2.1-v3.0.6- soon v3.1), to see the template click here

It is free to use :),
see the features of the template and you'll love it:xf.love: !

Patrick

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for your kind words! I really hope this template will get a lot of users.

•••
ok just to tell you.. this is sooo not cool. I just paid for image for my Free Link Directory and now I see this and have t ochagne ... oh well.. it should be well worth it :D

in the next 48 hours you should see a new site! I am slow about changing lol

•••
angisson said:
ok just to tell you.. this is sooo not cool. I just paid for image for my Free Link Directory and now I see this and have t ochagne ... oh well.. it should be well worth it :D

in the next 48 hours you should see a new site! I am slow about changing lol

ahahahah! Perhaps if i released the template a few days back you wouldn't have this problem :p, I'm glad you like it really! If you need help for the logo, just pm me :)

•••
Very nice template Patrick :tu: ... i'll use it for sure :).

Rep added

•••
•••
Can you clear up something for me?

I downloaded it (yes just got around to it) and found paid mods from www.monster-submit.com in there. thease are not free mods, you have to pay to get access (like I did) to get them, did Dan give you permission to do that, and if so proof?

•••
give you a nice little bump.. oh and I PMed you the link since you were on this morning and didn't reply

you know. .don't want you to forget ;)

•••
I'd like to know as well before I use it...D-:

•••
I never had problems with Dan and the mods that are installed in my templates as well with all the other templates on the web (that uses his mods), if there was a problem he would have sent me a message or/and emails for like 2 months so far but nothing yet, here is dan helping me installing a mod on one of my templates:

http://www.phplinkdirectory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6823&highlight=suggest+category

OK after, for using those mods you have to pay 10$/lifetime. I will write about it on my site so it's clear, i think a lot of phpld adept have already paid for monster submit that's why i never mentionned it anywhere...

Very good question btw! I'm not so often on namepros, sorry for the late reply.

PS: It is the same with all the other templates on internet that uses VSDan's mods.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back