Dynadot

Recommend Hosting PLANS - Just started hosting service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
I've just started hosting services, starting focusing on my local market first.

I've build some plans to start giving hosting plans. Below are the plans I've decided to display.

Please guide if you think it is ok OR recommend plans.

Also recommend how to go by......

Starter Plan @ $2 a month for price conscious customer
Details: 200mb disk,2000mb b/w,2 mail id, 2 FTP, 2MySQL,2 sub domain, NO Addon, No parking

Basic Plan 1 @ $4 a month 500/5000,50 mail id, 2 FTP, 10 MySQL, 10 sub domain, No Addon, No parkig

Basic Plan 2 @ $6 a month 1000/10000,unltd mail id, 10 FTP, 50 MySQL,50 sub domain, No Addon, No parkig

Pro Plan @ $9 a month 5000/50000,unltd mail id, unltd FTP, unltd MySQL, unltd sub domain, No addon, no parking

Multi site plan 1: $12 a month 5GB / 25000gb unltd features, 10 addon domains

Multi site plan 2: $15 a month 10gb / 50000b
50 addon domains

NOTE: plans above i'm planning to give, I'm not selling any plans as of now. plz move thread if posted in wrong section.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think your prices are a little high, especially the single domain plans. Everyone offers multiple domains for cheaper than that.

•••
I agree with the above post. Especially if you'll be competing with longer established, better known hosts. You'll need to find a niche or be competitive in your pricing and offer the added benefit of more personal service.

•••
I would say it depends on the target market. Domainers and other internet people are cheap. If he is going after his local market of business owners and such... if you knocked on my door and offered $2 a month hosting plan, I would be suspicious.

$25 a month and people will look at you well. $20 is better.

So the question is.... who are you going after to attract? What are you personally providing?

•••
Hi guys,
thanks for infos,
well I'll be focusing more on basic Plan 1-2 and PRO.
Well competition is really tough, as lot of hosting and webdesign solution providers are providing really really low cost.

I'm focusing on single domain hosting as if customer has multihosting option they won't return, My focus is One site hosting and designing.

In my local market people are usually getting $100 for full site design and hosting, above that they are hardly interested..!

•••
Hi all,
I've started at www.vertidesk.com
just thought to share with you all.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back