NameSilo

reciprocal link checker - PHP

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deries

Established Member
Impact
2
Contest: reciprocal link checker - PHP

Hi,
I was looking for reciprocal link checker, but I did not find a good one, so I am looking for anybody who can write a script.

I need to check:
- if reciprocal link exists
- if there is rel="nofollow" or not
- if there is meta name robots, with content noindex and/or nofollow

Anchor text report would be good, but it's not important ...


Please, PM your offers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back