Domain Empire

discuss Received an offer from The world's largest virtual currency exchange - Binance - To sell my domains.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

New.Life

THE.COMPANYEstablished Member
Impact
Received an offer from The world's largest virtual currency exchange Binance to sell my domains.

i replied:

Crypto.Life – $39,000 USD

Coin.Life – $4,900 USD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
About a few hours later after they offered me to sell them my domains Crypto.Life ans Coin.Life
they bought cryptoworld.com

•••
Yeah was wondering cause that guy said they don't have much money....um....$195K! :xf.eek:

•••
•••
Their binance.com was handregged in 2017...
I don't think that they spend serious money on the domains...

More than a million unique visitors a day for a crypto exchange, I think it's very good!

1007.png

•••
•••
It is not about visits...

Their trading volume is not even in TOP10...

They grow very fast. They had 3,000,000 users on December 28... Now more then 6,000,000

and...

Binance: World's top cryptocurrency exchange
adds 240,000 users in just one hour

The world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange is adding a “couple of million” members every week as the crypto-craze shows no sign of abating.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/b...sers-increase-numbers-hong-kong-a8153496.html

Last edited:
•••
The only one factor that matters for ANY exchange - its trading volume...

•••
•••
The only one factor that matters for ANY exchange - its trading volume...

Binance is the 3rd biggest exchange by volume, and is the MOST discussed exchange on most Cryptocurrency forums and image boards and it is not even a year old. And if I remember correctly, it was the top exchange by volume a few days ago.

•••
Someone needs to tell them that I have a domain or two for sale. :)

•••
No, it was @gmail address associated with them.

to be clear...

https://binancians.jp/
Do you think they are affiliated with Binance.com, for me they are nothing but a person who is trying to cash Binance popularity.

Do you think Binance.com use affiliate link on there own website.

Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-23-38-242_com.android.chrome.png

•••
I also think that this is just their affiliate...

•••
I don't think this domain going to be sold, they have separate Twitter account, with again Binance affiliate link shortened by Google link shortener.

https://mobile.twitter.com/binancians

Screenshot_2018-01-21-23-30-20-731_com.android.chrome.png

•••
Do you think they are affiliated with Binance.com, for me they are nothing but a person who is trying to cash Binance popularity.

Do you think Binance.com use affiliate link on there own website.

Did you expect that I would receive an offer to sell domains from their CEO.
Or any other of their employees whose information can easily be found on the Internet.

Didn't you ask yourself a question, that I may know some other information?
And when I found out about the sale of the domain cryptoworld.com, I immediately understood who is the buyer.

This message is from January 16.

I think that the buyer is from Japan. Binance

A few hours before the sale of cryptoworld.com they asked me to sell them my domains

Crypto.Life and Coin.Life

I replied:

Crypto.Life – $39,000 USD

Coin.Life – $4,900 USD

There is still no answer from them. :)

And everyone found out that it was this company just yesterday January 20.
4 days later.

The buyers are extraordinary business people and investors who got a great bargain; wish I sold it for more.
Binance.com | Worlds Largest Crypto Exchange‎
Fast Wallet Verification. Low Exchange Fee's. Over 6 Million + Users. Secure
Lowest Make and Take Fee · Anonymous · XRP/XVG/TRX/IOT/NEO/VEN · Make Money with Bitcoin

•••
And I knew who exactly is the buyer from 7,500,000,000 people on earth and from millions of companies that exist.

•••
Binance - Chinese company...
You have received an inquiry from one of their Japanese affiliates...
This is what I see here...

•••
•••
I’m not sure how much business is going on during Chinese New Years, usually Chinese are very traditional to this holiday, they shUt down. The cryptoworld sale was done day before Chinese New Years.

The seller has confirmed Binance was the buyer now

•••
You have received an inquiry from one of their Japanese affiliates...

Don't pay much attention to that website and the link that I wrote.
This is only a tiny piece of information.

•••
Congrats - BINANCE is huge! Big fan of trading over there (also my ref link in signature if you'd like to join).

Let us know if it sells.

•••
Guy comes in with:"Binance buying my site" type of thread.....few pages later we see this have nothing to do with reality. Another 3 and a half minutes wasted, thanks OP.

•••
"Binance buying my site"

"Received an offer"

They no longer answer me.
Looks like they already got what they wanted - cryptoworld.com

but who knows...

•••
Maybe they wanted to choose between:

CryptoLife.com and CryptoWorld.com

and they wanted to buy my domains just for protection.
But it looks like that cryptolife.com NOT for sale, or they did not agree on the price of that domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back