IT.COM

domains Recap of 9 Domain Predictions for 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Screen-Shot-2020-12-31-at-3.57.35-PM.png
Well... 2020 has finally come to an end, believe it or not. It's been a challenging year on many fronts for millions across the globe. There have been ups, downs, gains, and losses in almost every aspect of our lives.

While health, wealth, and safety have been impacted to the point of complete loss for hundreds of thousands, let those of us who remain amongst the land of the living move forward into 2021 with a renewed hope for better days to come. Carry and cherish the memories of the old as we turn a page to create brighter memories tomorrow.

As I close out 2020 counting my blessings one by one, I took a moment to reflect and recap on the 9 predictions I made this time last year. How well did I do, you ask?

Well, you'll have to tune in and find out how well I predicted 2020, and whether or not I should hold on tight to my day gig... 👀

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry to say but I dont do anything that i cant read.

why not just let folk read what u gotta say mate. really. ty

•••

One reason is that it quicker for me to say than it is to type. Nevertheless, Happy New Year. 🎉

•••
One reason is that it quicker for me to say than it is to type. Nevertheless, Happy New Year. 🎉

yes.. I get it
but its forum here
so most come here to read
I think u miss out on audience by not typing

it is like all of us attaching a sound recording on each post on np because its quicker than typing

can u imagine such a forum :)

•••
Personally, I find your podcasts somewhat soothing to listen to. Don't know that I've ever made it to the end of one, though.
A great New Year to you as well, and thanks for all your contributions.

can u imagine such a forum :)
Guess it would put a lot of domains to a real radio test that's for sure.

•••
Personally, I find your podcasts somewhat soothing to listen to. Don't know that I've ever made it to the end of one, though.
A great New Year to you as well, and thanks for all your contributions.

Guess it would put a lot of domains to a real radio test that's for sure.

bahhah that's a good one

as for soothing voices...may I recommend enya

•••

Alvins podcast is good and you can watch it on youtube which is easy to fo do etc

I wish domainsherpa would put every domainsherpa on youtube its a much easier platform to watch it on as most people are on youtube anyway

•••
2020 is a tough year.
Hope things will get better in 2021

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back