Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Really Cool Website, Great Example...

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,182
.....in my opinion of one way to make use of video. Now, this site is a .com, but would make better sense if they were using the .tv ( which is unregged, by the way ) . I just love the flow, very smooth.

www.campari.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The first website I visited in my life where I didn't throw the music off directly.
They create a very pleasant atmosphere.
Nice find!
//typo: trow > throw

I was seduced by the beautiful vision and sound, wanted to nip from a delicious cocktail, strong advertisement :imho:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Agreed! All the elements blend so smoothly, including the seamless video loop, it defines the art of marketing online.
 
0
•••
Thanks for posting. I also agree the web developers and marketing did a great job. Gave me some dev ideas for later.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back