Status
Not open for further replies.

B97

Established Member
Impact
REALBULK.COM
Retail appraisal, please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure what makes the word "real" relevant in this case. Real meaning "really big bulk" or "authentic products in bulk"...I don't know. Take offers, but I have a bit of a hard time with it. If value is realised as a bulk product brand, maybe you find XXX...hope I'm wrong. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I'm thinking more towards fitness and supplements products company with brand name Real Bulk. Or maybe a fitness blog.

•••
Couldn't understand the use case of this name plus it feels incomplete. Real bulk what? SMS, telecalling, whatsapp messages, chatbot? Hence, I do not see value in this name.

•••
Take a look at bulk.com. Bulking is a term used to describe a person gaining weight with the purpose of developing strength. You generally do this with the support of supplements such as protein powders and a diet with increased calories. The website can be a blog instructing users on steps to bulk or be an e-commerce website similar to bulk.com, which sells supplement clothing and fitness equipment.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Very low xxx cos I just can't see the keyword synergy.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back