Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ReadNews.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esraa

Established Member
Impact
78
ReadNews.net
WBY: 2002
ABY :2002

images (1).png



Thanks in advance.​
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't see any value here.

I do not think this would be brand a company would invest in, and it is a dot net.
 
0
•••
Why not ??
It's a generic word maybe not brandable but it's a strong keyword.
Thank you :)
 
0
•••
As almost all news moves from print to online I think this one has great potential.
I could not think of a more appropriate use for a .net!!

In fact for it's intended use it may be preferred in .net over a .com.

As in.... "Read the News on the Internet"

It could be used as a portal to other online news sources.

I would give it a value of about 2.5K

In fact, when I saw the title I was hoping it was an auction. I was saying to myself.... maybe its an amateur domainer who does not know what he has.

In my opinion, it is a good strong domain and the value is highly dependant on its end use.
 
1
•••
What you said was completely right.
I am an architect.

Still very new to domains world and yes as a (mature behaviour) sometimes I doubt it when I find no offers lol :D

But trynna understand the whole issue and even if I bought a useless one I never take it so serious I know I am still learning :D

By the way I like your analysis of the extension .net ;)
Thanks for motivating me!
 
Last edited:
1
•••
As an evidence
Readthenews.com sold by 5.200$
 
0
•••
As an evidence
Readthenews.com sold by 5.200$

Not a good comparison.

Read the news is the correct way to say it.

Also, it is a dot net, not a dot com.

Read/news/com would be better, but the correct way to say it is still "Read the news", that is why someone paid $5.200 for it .

Most news organizations are branded anyway - CNN/as an example.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Not a good comparison.

Read the news is the correct way to say it.

Also, it is a dot net, not a dot com.

Read/news/com would be better, but the correct way to say it is still "Read the news", that is why someone paid $5.200 for it .

Most news organizations are branded anyway - CNN/as an example.

Good Luck.

So lets make it a .com

Would you rather own...

ReadTheNews.com

or

ReadNews.com

I would take ReadNews.com myself, I think I would have a greater chance of selling it.
I try to avoid any domain with the word " THE " in it.
 
0
•••
All your opinions are appreciated thank you :D
 
0
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
I never take it so serious sir I still learning
Thank you :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back