Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain rchobbystore .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikedo

VIP Member
Impact
257
What do you think it could be worth to end-user?

Let's see some appraisals. Too many of these threads have no responses. Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's a great name. Lot of searches but also a lot of competition. I would probably consider developing it first with an existing affiliate program to get some traffic. If I had to guess a value, probably high $xxx.

I would consider quickly trying to get a basic site up there asap to take advantage of the popularity of those mini rc helicopters this holiday. They are poised to be one of the most popular gifts this season.
 
0
•••
Thanks Timmy. I currently have an offer of mid $xxx for it. Anyone else care to opine? Need some more feedback.
 
0
•••
RC Hobby is huge world wide, I would say this domain has great value to a end user, so a mid xxx bid is pretty good, but, getting even a higher number say low xxxx is not far from reach.

Great name!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back