Status
Not open for further replies.

devma

Established Member
Impact
Could you please share with me your opinions about rb.io

Many thanks,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These don’t sell often. I’d say high $xxx to low $xxxx if the right buyer comes along.

•••
They might not sell often, but when they do they go for decent money.....could be a fairly long hold though

Disagree with Keith - worth more than low x,xxx

Few have been developed....Probably more, just did a quick look....

YH
DB
XJ

52 reported sales when there are only 325 possible combinations is not to shabby with the average sales price being nearly 6k

•••
Find any buyer first. I don’t have a clue.

•••
They might not sell often, but when they do they go for decent money.....could be a fairly long hold though

Disagree with Keith - worth more than low x,xxx

Few have been developed....Probably more, just did a quick look....

YH
DB
XJ

52 reported sales when there are only 325 possible combinations is not to shabby with the average sales price being nearly 6k
I have a few LL, along with 50 io. They never get offers, not in years. 77.io just sold for $3060 at auction and a random LL isn’t worth a tenth of that…

•••
I'd see it on the Low / Mid X,XXX (maybe more), depending on buyer. Even if time is required, I like it

•••
Thank you guys for sharing your opinions!

•••
•••
Depends on your timeline and goals. If you want to sell it this morning, probably around $500. If you can wait a few years, maybe about $5000.

I have similar .to and this is how I approach it.

•••
are you kidding, dot io is the next dot xyz. Wow, great domain, save for 5figures in future. gl. :)

•••
Could you please share with me your opinions about rb.io

Many thanks,
I would say put it on make offer and wait for some years until it realky gets value

It's like those 4L.com today they have value but 10 years before they had no value

•••
Conflicting opinions, but I appreciate them a lot. Thank you!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back