domain raydvd.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deltahvy

New Member
Impact
0
any good?

thanks for any comments
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"confusingly similar".....it is trouble in the making for you. Do some reading about trademark and copyright violations and see how big the fines can be.
 
0
•••
would make a nice manta ray dvd site, goodluck
 
0
•••
"confusingly similar".....it is trouble in the making for you. Do some reading about trademark and copyright violations and see how big the fines can be.

thank you for the info, honestly appreciated :)
 
0
•••
"confusingly similar".....it is trouble in the making for you. Do some reading about trademark and copyright violations and see how big the fines can be.

ZZ3 is very well known as a 350 Chevy crate engine made and sold by GM. All of the ads running on ZZ3(.)net are for Crate engines and engine parts. That's the kind of stuff you are talking about, right? :laugh:

I know it's parked and you don't control the ads. I assume that the parking service runs whatever ads they feel like because the individual who owns the domain would be the one who would face any possible consequences, not the parking service?
 
0
•••
ZZ3 is very well known as a 350 Chevy crate engine made and sold by GM. All of the ads running on ZZ3(.)net are for Crate engines and engine parts. That's the kind of stuff you are talking about, right? :laugh:

I know it's parked and you don't control the ads. I assume that the parking service runs whatever ads they feel like because the individual who owns the domain would be the one who would face any possible consequences, not the parking service?

Thanks for the head's up...I had no idea what the ads were being run on the parking site. I don't think that I ever looked at it.

No mention of chevy engines now on the parking page.

I appreciate you letting me know.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back