domain raxra.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedsherif

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, What do you think of this domain?
And How much do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Random 5 letter domain, pronounceable. Sadly, a lot of them exist, resulting in it being not so special - Its a long term play. Little value, but offers accepted while you own it, IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Random 5 letter domain, pronounceable. Sadly, a lot of them exist, resulting in it being not so special - Its a long term play. Little value, but offers accepted while you own it, IMO. PS Welcome to NamePros
Thank you very much for your reply, but can you estimate the price?

•••
Thank you very much for your reply, but can you estimate the price?
A 5 letter domain isn't rare, anyone can get them pretty easily, so you may struggle to sell it. Nor does it mean anything to anyone, unless their business just happens to be called "Raxra", or they just happen to have that name in their head. Tough sell, I believe you'll need some luck for now. My advice is putting it on the market, and accept offers. IMO

Last edited:
•••
A 5 letter domain isn't rare, anyone can get them pretty easily, so you may struggle to sell it. Nor does it mean anything to anyone, unless their business just happens to be called "Raxra", or they just happen to have that name in their head. Tough sell, I believe you'll need a miracle. My advice is putting it on the market, and accept offers. It sounds catchy, that's all its got. IMO
Thank you very much.
I have this domain too: For1Dollar.com
Can you please give your opinion of it

•••
Thank you very much.
I have this domain too: For1Dollar.com
Can you please give your opinion of it
You have a better chance selling r/a/x/r/a than this other one, not good. Sorry

IMO

•••
You have a better chance selling r/a/x/r/a than this other one, not good. Sorry

IMO
Thank you very much

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back