G grungemusic Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 May 5, 2006 471 views 7 replies #1 What are the best reasonably priced picture rate me scripts? Thnx
weblord Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 817 May 5, 2006 #2 i think the hotornot i-rater script priced at U.S.$37 http://www.i-rater.com/ here's some price comparison: http://www.i-rater.com/order.htm and a demo: http://www.i-rater.com/basicdemo.html
i think the hotornot i-rater script priced at U.S.$37 http://www.i-rater.com/ here's some price comparison: http://www.i-rater.com/order.htm and a demo: http://www.i-rater.com/basicdemo.html
Xyzer VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 12 May 5, 2006 #3 Theres probably loads of them out there, i always hire someone becuase it can be custom. The choice is yours.
Theres probably loads of them out there, i always hire someone becuase it can be custom. The choice is yours.
G Grafsteins Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 May 5, 2006 #4 Im selling one for $10 Selling one for $10,exactly like hot-or-not
Tippy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 191 May 5, 2006 #5 Got a demo Kane, I might be interested? Thanks, Mike
G Grafsteins Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 May 5, 2006 #6 Tippy P/M sent I sent you a P/M tippy,have a look regards kane
RTM Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 151 May 5, 2006 #7 Grafsteins said: Selling one for $10,exactly like hot-or-not Click to expand... I'd be interested in a demo too Thanks. There's also K-Rate, although I dunno how tech support and development has been there of late - definitely very featured packed, but about $80-140 for a license. Rob
Grafsteins said: Selling one for $10,exactly like hot-or-not Click to expand... I'd be interested in a demo too Thanks. There's also K-Rate, although I dunno how tech support and development has been there of late - definitely very featured packed, but about $80-140 for a license. Rob
Epic VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 87 May 6, 2006 #8 There's some free ones out there. I don't know if your interested though, they might not be as good as a normal paid one.
There's some free ones out there. I don't know if your interested though, they might not be as good as a normal paid one.