domain RateMyCar.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3knet

Established Member
Impact
1
Appraisals of this domain is allowed.

The domain name is owned by DomainBlasters and I'm posting it for appraisal because I am interested in buying it.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
the word combos are nice but the .us hurts it big time. Reg fee with no content.
 
0
•••
Ya, I'm forced to use the .us which wil hurt it badly mainly because the .com and .net's are taken.

But I've found another domain name that I like that I won't put up for appraisal yet until I reg it.
 
0
•••
A bit more than reg

Even thou it is a .us, i think you could get a bit better than reg fee. Perhaps $20 to $30. If you put up a quick site using a cheap picture taing script and a few cars, you could get upwards of a $100 probably.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
^^^

Please clarify, x3knet ... did you make a mistake on the extension?
Thank you.
B-)
 
0
•••
$xx range
 
0
•••
Sorry cool, that was my fault. I need to re-read the sticky rules.

I was just appraising it because I wanted to reg it from DomainBlasters and I wanted to see what I could get before I owned it. Sorry about the mess up. I'm editing the top post now. Sorry once again.
 
0
•••
-313 np:)
 
0
•••
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Please no!
 
0
•••
Okie Dokie.
PM sent to DB ... his option on the future of this thread (as it's his domain name). Appreciate it, xl3.
B-)
 
0
•••
Okie... I understand that it was a mistake, and it is ok since Mike has seen the errors of his ways :p

If you would like to continue with the appraisals, please do so... but please state in the opening thread that I am the owner and you are interested in aquiring it :xf.love:

No worries Mike :)
 
0
•••
Edited the starting thread. Thanks for understanding my mistakes Cool and DB, grealy appreciated! :D
 
0
•••
low $xx by itself.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back