IT.COM

domain Rate my appraisal game - learnthese.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kjakanflow

Established Member
Impact
learnthese.com (I was thinking affiliate/ something with a YouTube channel idk 500$-1000$ at least)
eeee.ai (idk thinking at least 500-1000$?)
yachtsale24.com (international yacht site, could potentially be worth a lot?)
saaswith.ai (thinking at least 10.000$ finding the right buyer)
bestdomain.ai potentially very much...

What do you think about my appraisal game? Got suggestions?
Be honest now...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $15 ea. = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Yeah right... I don't even wanna hear your reasoning lol

•••
•••
just use estibot since the highest appraisal on here wouldn't go above $15.
godaddy and estibot appraised my one word domain above $2000 while @Jordon M. telling me it's worth next to nothing.

•••
yachtsale . com is available for $28,000. Possibly even less, depending on the offer you submit. I have to agree with @Jordon M. on this one. Nobody in the yacht business would pay 'a lot' for yours, especially considering the alternative. I'm actually surprised a yacht dealer hasn't purchased it.

•••
Yeah right... I don't even wanna hear your reasoning lol

If you don’t want to hear it (even jokingly), don’t post. We will all give our blunt opinions.

My single word .com domains aren’t even selling for $5, so I’m not sure that yours are worth much more, for reseller value or even retail. Sorry.

•••
If you don’t want to hear it (even jokingly), don’t post. We will all give our blunt opinions.

My single word .com domains aren’t even selling for $5, so I’m not sure that yours are worth much more, for reseller value or even retail. Sorry.
I’m sorry but who are you to tell people not post ?!

•••
I am sad looking at where NP has reached now

•••
I’m sorry but who are you to tell people not post ?!
*sigh* @PrivateJet thats not what I am saying...

A domainer ( @kjakanflow ) asks for an evaluation.
He gets given one (by @Jordon M.).
The OP then gets defensive ("yeah right").

If you ask for help from people (eg the OP asked for for help with an evaluation), dont then turn around and dismiss it. Jordan M went to the trouble of spending a couple of seconds out of their day to give their opinion. Respect it, even if you don't agree with it. It's basic manners.

•••
I like LearnThese.com but it would be valued more if it would have been LearnThis.com ? idk I just find This to be better than These (sounds nice & sticks in the head too)

You could simply hire someone from Fiverr or any other gig site and develop a course site. Buy courses from creators (yes you get license to use them in your site and even sell it for profit) and maybe with income you can later on create/record/hire your own course content.

Starting on Youtube is fine for such a biz but idk where it would lead - unless you really have something good which other creators aren't making (lets say untapped niche?)

Regarding YachtSale24.com - low 3 figures would be the best end user price because of the "24". For this you might have to do outbound.

SaaSWith.Ai sounds nice. Good domain for a project - maybe some indie developer would take this up but again priced at 3 figures would be good for this.

Rest of the .ai domains - I'm not able to give a thought about them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back