Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Rata.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

Top Member
Impact
475
Rata.net , Please appraise...


Thanks,
Rami
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HI

Could be a typo for Data.net - But I think Rata.net is worth low $xx reseller right now... End user who know..

Still nice domain..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
I remember this being discussed in another thread, doesn't it have meanings in Italian and Portuguese? I can't really give an appraisal, but I have a feeling it's worth more than $xx. :)
 
0
•••
Well in spanish the name means rat.
 
0
•••
It's still a .net so even if it means "Rat" in Spanish it wouldn't add much of value.
It's a CVCV.net and has a repeating vowel. I'd say around $30 for now.
 
0
•••
I think it is between $15-$25 now.....
 
0
•••
High xx-low xxx. reseller Nice domain :)
 
0
•••
low $xxx
 
0
•••
low $xxx just for being a nice lettered CVCV.net with repeating vowels.

RATA also means.. "the monthly amount of money that you pay once you get a loan" in italian (I don't know how to translate that in english) , so it's pretty hot.

nice name.
 
0
•••
ilcesco said:
"the monthly amount of money that you pay once you get a loan" in italian (I don't know how to translate that in english)
A monthly instalment ? ;)

Cool name. IMO at least low $$$.
 
0
•••
I agree that low $xxx range right now.. Hang on though it's value is increasing daily, IMO..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back