Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Rare

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
well, I've never purchased a .bz before. I know their not the most valuable domains..but... a strong dictionary word never hurts:

Please appraise Rare.bz

Thanks for your time :)

Lee
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
LeeRyder said:
well, I've never purchased a .bz before. I know their not the most valuable domains..but... a strong dictionary word never hurts:

Please appraise Rare.bz

Thanks for your time :)

Lee

One word, but I hate the .bz / .biz confusion/similarity/etc.

End-User: Mid $xxx
Wholesale: Mid $xx
Personally: $12

All Appraisals are IMHO only.

-Allan



"End-user" appraisal is my best estimate, but of course can vary greatly depending on luck and timing.
"Wholesale" value is assuming it is being sold to a "middle-man" of sorts, not looking themselves to develop, but maybe thinking of parking it and/or selling it to some unknown end-user.
Amount I "personally" would pay is not meant as an offer to buy or an acceptance of a pre-existing named offer. It is an invitation for offers only. It reflects my desire not to take on any more domains that I would have to develop at this moment.

 
0
•••
I agree with allan.but then again it is a 4 character,but as well for me,i hate the .bz,.biz confusion as well.
 
0
•••
4 letter .bz, although it is a nice one ;

Wholesale : low xx

Market is very poor for them at the moment.....
 
0
•••
Right now
Reg. fee
After one year: Low $xxxd
 
0
•••
Mid $xx >- Low $xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back