Available Two word domain list.
Just going to post random domains I found that were free.
I found these when I was looking for a youtube name for a new site I am creating that will be a youtube video dump. I got utubejunk.com from the list the script generated.
tubedatabase.com
tubedb.com
tubeutube.com
viddatabase.com
vidyoutube.com
vidutube.com
dumpdatabase.com
dumpyoutube.com
dumputube.com
junkdatabase.com
junkyoutube.com
junkutube.com
pileu.com
piletube.com
pileyou.com
pilevid.com
piledump.com
pilejunk.com
pilevideo.com
piledatabase.com
pileyoutube.com
pileutube.com
databaseu.com
databasetube.com
databaseyou.com
databasevid.com
databasejunk.com
databasepile.com
databaseyoutube.com
databaseutube.com
dbvid.com
dbpile.com
dbdatabase.com
dbyoutube.com
dbutube.com
youtubedump.com
youtubepile.com
youtubedatabase.com
utubedump.com
utubepile.com
utubedatabase.com
utubedb.com
-Another list of paired words.
nerdseo.com
nerdscript.com
nerdbb.com
scriptnerd.com
prosnerd.com
prosgeek.com
prosscript.com
pointnerd.com
pointscript.com
forumnerd.com
bbnerd.com
bbpros.com
---
The above list was created with this handy tool I created. Check it out.
http://bulkpr.info/index2.php (don't forget it's index2.php not index.php)
It will take a list of words and pair them up and check to see if the pairs of words are free to register.
Enter one word per a line.
Cheers.
..
Just going to post random domains I found that were free.
I found these when I was looking for a youtube name for a new site I am creating that will be a youtube video dump. I got utubejunk.com from the list the script generated.
tubedatabase.com
tubedb.com
tubeutube.com
viddatabase.com
vidyoutube.com
vidutube.com
dumpdatabase.com
dumpyoutube.com
dumputube.com
junkdatabase.com
junkyoutube.com
junkutube.com
pileu.com
piletube.com
pileyou.com
pilevid.com
piledump.com
pilejunk.com
pilevideo.com
piledatabase.com
pileyoutube.com
pileutube.com
databaseu.com
databasetube.com
databaseyou.com
databasevid.com
databasejunk.com
databasepile.com
databaseyoutube.com
databaseutube.com
dbvid.com
dbpile.com
dbdatabase.com
dbyoutube.com
dbutube.com
youtubedump.com
youtubepile.com
youtubedatabase.com
utubedump.com
utubepile.com
utubedatabase.com
utubedb.com
-Another list of paired words.
nerdseo.com
nerdscript.com
nerdbb.com
scriptnerd.com
prosnerd.com
prosgeek.com
prosscript.com
pointnerd.com
pointscript.com
forumnerd.com
bbnerd.com
bbpros.com
---
The above list was created with this handy tool I created. Check it out.
http://bulkpr.info/index2.php (don't forget it's index2.php not index.php)
It will take a list of words and pair them up and check to see if the pairs of words are free to register.
Cheers.
..
Last edited:












