Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain r8r.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rb

Established Member
Impact
4
I registered this domain recently because I thought it sounded like RAIDER.

Being a Northern California native, I figured the RAIDERS could use as much help as possible lately.

Thought it might be good as a R8R.net Raider Nation Network site? Or maybe a free email domain name for Raider fans.

Whaddaya think?

--
Rodney
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I love it. I can sort of see the raider thing but I also see r8 r like rated r or something like that.

$50-$100
 
0
•••
Not feeling it! :'(

Reg. fee+ / - Goodluck! :tu: :yell:
 
0
•••
$25+ imo
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
Can't see it being a biggie...mainly because of the .net.

$17.50
ST
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back