domain QWIK - dot biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dtagr

Chris StephensonTop Member
Impact
1,053
I hand registered these 3 domains about 2 weeks ago. I know nothing about these extensions except that they were available(I know-bad sign). The xyz was exceptionally cheap. Please appraise.
QWIK dot biz
QWIK dot top
QWIK dot xyz

Thank you for your input.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wasted money.
One commercial meaningful word .biz has no value these days, so why would QWIK?
Good luck.
 
2
•••
@dtagr Only the qwik.com mate would have commercial value as ''quick'' pronounceable. My 2 cents.
 
1
•••
Howsit,

Worth as much as you paid for them.
 
1
•••
As others have said. No value
 
1
•••
did the same! - with omov.net

it's all a learning curve :xf.smile:
 
1
•••
Even popular dictionary words in .biz are dropping each day,

and you regged this?

Why?
 
1
•••
Even popular dictionary words in .biz are dropping each day,

and you regged this?

Why?
I'm unfamiliar with the extensions. Are the xyz and top extension the same,better or worse?
 
0
•••
I'm unfamiliar with the extensions. Are the xyz and top extension the same,better or worse?
Slightly better as of now, but it is a trend which will fade away too. Only .com will prevail.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back