NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyMy.com

Established Member
Impact
The domain is Quickies.com
It’s a strange little name. Probably best for publisher of short stories, micro-job site or adult dating.
Aged 22 years

Online Dictionary says:
noun
a book, story, movie, etc., usually trivial in quality, requiring only a short time to produce.
a quickly consumed alcoholic drink.
anything taking only a short time, especially a hurried sexual encounter.

adjective
done, made, assembled, etc., quickly or hurriedly:I'll fix a quickie meal after I get home from the office.
achieved or acquired with a minimum of formality:a quickie divorce.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Without heavy research this one is hard to give a smaller range.

That said... Definitely in the $40,000 to $400,000 range.

I don't think you paid too much... this one should make you a great ROI. :)

A complete evaluation would give far more accurate and specific results.

•••
I think the best application for this domain is a dating app or "how to get the girl or guy" ebook/subscription content service.

If an app developer were up for the challenge and loved the domain/brand potential I'd say 50k is a good price. If the end user is a "relationship expert" looking to build an authoritative brand you might get 20k.

I personally like the name, but feel like I'd be more likely to move on and find something that has less sexual innuendo in case I had investors or was looking to exit for the best price in the future.

Might also make for a food truck with fast service/easy to eat food since those names tend to be a bit more creative and attention grabbing.

•••
Yes, definitely successful in the adult domains, could be a fastfood joint also.

I would concur with @YourBestTrader about $40000 kudos! :)

•••
I just looked at the backlinks and WayBack Machine and found out that it has a long history of xxx related content. You might be pigeon holed in that sense if your buyer does any due diligence. Perhaps sales price would be higher to the right buyer in that market though.

•••
$1-2k reseller, 10k-15k end user

•••
It’s a great name with a negative use history.

I love the name personally, the uses are outstanding.

a previous sale of $2,050 seems about par as far as a domain name investor goes. the plural ending does shake the price down.

I am thinking from $800 to 1.5k to a name investor, simply because of the adult content history

4K to 6.5k to an end user

Last edited:
•••
Without heavy research this one is hard to give a smaller range.

That said... Definitely in the $40,000 to $400,000 range.

I don't think you paid too much... this one should make you a great ROI. :)

A complete evaluation would give far more accurate and specific results.

You seem to be very enthusiastic about domain values ) You'd be surprised the kind of names $40K to 400K can buy.

Just today saw that Ventured.com sold for $20K via Uni and that has much more big buck applications than this name could.

•••
Quickie is normally related to sex. Just type it into google. So i'm not surprised it has an xxx history.
However you may find a few lgit companies using the term, so anything is possible. It could be a product or something.

Though the term can be branded differently. It would cost alot to rebrand a term to be seen differently in people's mind. Also plural version isn't used much. I'd say 1k to 25k.

•••
$10,000. Singular is obviously better (i'd put 30k on that one). But one worders can go for anything

•••
You seem to be very enthusiastic about domain values ) You'd be surprised the kind of names $40K to 400K can buy.

Just today saw that Ventured.com sold for $20K via Uni and that has much more big buck applications than this name could.

freehookups.com sold for 40k and is a very similar niche.

That niche is known for big sales if domain is relatively good.

I'd be very very surprised if the seller sold for under 20k.

Where in the range between 40k and 400k would certainly take some heavy research, but even a small glance has me fairly confident it's in that range.

quickly.com - 45k
quick.com - 300k
FreeS?xCams.com - $140,000

•••
Thank you all for helping me valuate this domain.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back