Quick Question -> Simple Answer

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RLW

VIP Member
Impact
23
Hey,

I've lost a domain... can't remember where I registered it.

Here is what whois says about the domain:
Domain Name: DOMAININGGUIDE.INFO
Created On:17-May-2008 02:21:26 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Jul-2008 20:33:39 UTC
Expiration Date:17-May-2009 02:21:26 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar: Directi Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R159-LRMS)

Anybody have any idea where it might be registered or how I can find out?

Cheers,
Richard
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well it seems its registered either at directi or one of its reseller site. check your email address [email protected] and try digging in the emails for the account info.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back