Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Quick Currency Question... (Euro)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Jonathan Beadle

Established Member
Impact
455
Hello,

I Received An Offer On A Domain Today And I Am Not 100% Sure I Understand...

Could Someone Please Tell Me If This Is 300 euro or 300,000

Exact Format Received via Email:

€ 300,00

Thanks Guys.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi, that would be 300 euros unfortunately :)

Some languages/countries like French/France use commas instead of periods
 
0
•••
300 euros
 
0
•••
0
•••
Yes, its 300 euro. They apply comma instead decimal value in some countries.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back