Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Quick 10 bucks. Small banner required.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGS

IT'S IN THE SCRIPTEstablished Member
Impact
8
As part of the www.getmyownarcade.com success we are looking at advertising at a large script resource site.

We need a nice nifty banner making up pretty quickly.

Size needs to be 125x125

It would be nice to have a couple of icons on there (I know it's a small size but I think it can be done :))
See our banner for an idea on icons:
http://www.storeitontheweb.com/uploads/a03ffe9198.jpg

Can't really fit much text on it but must have:

GetMyOwnArcade.Com
Superb Arcade Script Package


$10 by PayPal for the winner.

Many thanks to all that participate, please post in this thread with your efforts.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There you go!. I had just recreated that 3D pacman illustration to entertain my little nephew! :D.

gmoa-125-smpl.gif
 
Last edited:
0
•••
arcade.png

revisions can be made.
 
0
•••
Here's my try...

getmyownarcade2sqbannergif.gif
 
0
•••

Feedback appreciated
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here's my go:

arcadeub4.jpg
arcade1vm2.jpg


Edit: Added another one
 
Last edited:
0
•••
youngspiders.com.png

Here is one Sample From me
 
0
•••
here is my entry:

arcadewo7.jpg
arcadepa8.gif


feedback please. :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Man! Many thanks to everyone, there are some fantastic ones there. :tu:

Picking a winner is going to be tough. :tri:
 
0
•••
Well it was a close fought contest and took us ages to decide but congrats jackieh1791! :tu:

Many thanks again to everone that took part, loved them all. :)

Keep an eye out on hotscripts.com for that beauty tomorrow. :gl:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi everyone. Great to see people designing logos for $10 still. If you want, we have a logo competition over at pictual.com for $150 for a logo!!

See you there. All entries must be in by 31st of Aug.
 
0
•••
psalzmann said:
Hi everyone. Great to see people designing logos for $10 still. If you want, we have a logo competition over at pictual.com for $150 for a logo!!

See you there. All entries must be in by 31st of Aug.

Nice thread crash and promotion mate. :lol:
 
0
•••
The party already ended. There was NOTHING to crash my friend. I just noticed many people participating and I thought what the heck. No harm done. :)
 
0
•••
psalzmann said:
The party already ended. There was NOTHING to crash my friend. I just noticed many people participating and I thought what the heck. No harm done. :)


No offense taken pal.

I like your style. :)
 
0
•••
AGS said:
No offense taken pal.

I like your style. :)
Hey thanks! I like your thread! :)

No all jokes aside, your entries look great! I'm glad you were able to find someone to get it done. I'm just wanting the same.

Latez
 
0
•••
congs To Winnner Nice Design
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back