auction QueVid.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kstylez

Established Member
Impact
Great premium Domain name QueVid.com that is very unique and could be the next big social network or video platform.
Below are my domain details :

Domain : QueVid.com
Registrar : GODADDY.
Renewal : 12 months
Starting Bid : $100
Bid Increments : $20
End Time : Strictly after 72 hours of thread starting.
Payment Options : PayPal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@kstylez Looks like you are a new member, welcome. This is a great domainer forum, best of luck here. Hey, just a heapsup, your auction is set up wrong according to Namepro protocol and rules. Have a look at some other auctions. And the rules in mods post at top of auction threads. After looking at a few you will get easily get it.

Have a look at
Domain : ProtectQuick.com
https://www.namepros.com/threads/protectquick-com-for-auction.1000347/
This is a good one to use as an example.

Enjoy your time here and I wish you good luck with sales. I like your domain. I will very probably bid on it, depending on the bid amounts you set.

Last edited:
•••
@kstylez Also, I forgot to mention, but here's a secret of success on the auctions. If you go to namebio.com and do you research and make a list of all domains that sold, similar to your domain, then include it in your auction details, you will get much more interest and bidding. And higher final sale price.

Heres a good example
https://www.namepros.com/threads/bitdine-com.1000638/

Note : that AFTER the good auctions are over many Sellers delete the auction listing details, as a courtesy to the winning buyer. (so the winning bidder can sell the domain in future without their buyers seeing how much they first got it for) So if you want to learn from winning auctions, take note, and save details yourself before they get deleted. It's a more you learn the more you earn kind of thing in domaining. (y)

Last edited:
•••
•••
No probs, your welcome :) Happy to help. Good Luck with auction!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back