Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Question about what script to use for clap.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

oberheimer

Established Member
Impact
51
What kind of scripts do you think i should use for www.clap.com

I have been thinking about
network-13.com (with disqus)

It should be a really good script and easy to code with the design. I will also use a seperate wiki script for the site to get more content for the site.
I have the design in .psd atm (for both sites) and thought it was cheaper if i use the wiki seperatly (2 databases)

The wikiscript is the same as wikipedia, so only need help choosing a script for the news site. And it should be open source
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you will need a full CMS to build groups e.g. MODx,RaveNuke (tm) or an other.
 
0
•••
try myvivvo
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back