Dynadot

Question about value.

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have a site that has been up about two years now. It is set up solely as an affiliate program site and has no other means of revenue generation. I do absolutely no advertising for the site in any means what-so-ever. The traffic I get is pure type in or searches. In 2003 the site generated cash to me of $1350. Based on revenue generated so far this year it looks like 2004 will bring in about $2600. Every month during 2004 showed a marked increase in revenue over 2003. I have no reason to expect sale will decrease any time soon. Revenue has been trending up since the end of Q3 2003. Can I get some opinions as to what might be the true market value of the name/site? If additional information is required I can provide it.

Thanks,
DB

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the income is steady, you can normally find a buyer willing to pay six to twelve months worth of revenue for a site. In some cases more, if the buyer is buying the site based on its "potential".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back