Dynadot

Question about USDT coins (On Binance, but they have it elsewhere too)

NameSilo
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I just discovered last nite that on binance when all markets crashing like lately, you can safely store your money in "their" USDT coins.. and then convert 1usdt=1usd$ and continue to buy when prices lower.. this is better imo than transfer btc in and out of there.. just to cashout.. pay transfer fees etc..

is this about right? any catches to keep in mind???????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
since Im the one who started this thread.. but not the USDT coin lol
I feel its important to update with some new things I learned about it during my studies since posting.. of course anything could be true. or false.. so do your own research etc..

but.. I came across some articles and videos that may no longer make me view usdt (FOR ME) as a viable safe option... I will defiitely think twice before using it! then again, my investments in crypto are small. so my loss would be small also.

to know more what I mean you are welcone to listen here for example:

•••
Eventually you will be able to sell something and convert it to any other currency you want, bypassing btc. You will also be able to buy anything with anything. That’s when btc falls imo.
I can't wait for this day! Long overdue

I wonder is paypal a good short? At a 52 week high, they stand to lose a lot, outside of ebay of course.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back