Dynadot

Question about NamePros sigs and traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Helmuts

DomainSummit.comRestricted (15-30%)
Impact
A question to those who analyse the traffic: do you know how much traffic you get from namepros (most probably from signatures)?

I'm thinking of testing renting signatures of active namepros members to get more traffic to the domain summit I'm organizing in London.

and, has anybody managed to get banners in the signature area with bbcodes or in some other way?

best wishes all!
Helmuts

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I didn't analyze. But I often click signature links. I think many do, especially users who are on pc/laptops.

•••
A question to those who analyse the traffic: do you know how much traffic you get from namepros (most probably from signatures)?

I'm thinking of testing renting signatures of active namepros members to get more traffic to the domain summit I'm organizing in London.

and, has anybody managed to get banners in the signature area with bbcodes or in some other way?

best wishes all!
Helmuts
Yes, you can get traffic from the sigs. Point is, the account must be very active with a lot of posts, from a couple thousands, otherwise it'll be ineffective.

If the summit you're organizing is something useful to the community, I can place the announcement on my sig. for free.

For a limited time, I can also place the announcement on DNHat's website (sitewide) in exchange for a mention in the summit. You can DM for details.

Advertising on NP is also an option you can consider.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, you can get traffic from the sigs. Point is, the account must be very active with a lot of posts, from a couple thousands, otherwise it'll be ineffective.

If the summit you're organizing is something useful to the community, I can place the announcement on my sig. for free.

For a limited time, I can also place the announcement on DNHat's website (sitewide) in exchange for a mention in the summit. You can DM for details.

Thank you, that would be awesome!

From my side > let me know if you need more exposure :) I can do a friendly livestream (free of charge, of course) on hostmaria's youtube: youtube.com/hostmaria (we have quite a number of domainers following us) :)

Best wishes, Helmuts

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back