Domain Empire

Question about Enom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I received an email this evening from Elida Flores [[email protected]] offering hosting services with enom for a number of different domains. I filed it in the round file as the domains were nothing to do with me and I just presumed that it was a mailshot from enom.

Five minutes later, I recieved another email from the same person offering the same deal but this time listing the domains that I have in my account. I checked the domains from the other email and found that they were all whois'd with the same contact details - a guy in New Zealand.

Has anybody else had this - being offered hosting by enom on somebody elses domains and if not - should I be worried?

Enom is not my regular registrar as I use a UK based one and the domains in there are all domains I have purchased from or had transferred from here. I have checked my Enom account and all seems fine.

Can anybody shed any light or is it just an error?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got the same 2 emails, the first one contained Domains I didnt own, the second did. I sent them a reply to the first one simply saying :

LOL, I dont own these names....

PS : I'm not worried :)

•••
I can confirm that she IS from Enom, and that likely she messed (similar User name, perhaps?) up on the initial list of domains to you. They are pushing their new web hosting, and I'm sure it's a raw numbers game/promotion, IMHO.
I haven't yet recieved one, but am sure I (we) all will. :)
PS. I've talked to Elida on the phone, and if you need her number I can dig it up here somewhere.

•••
Fast responses guys - thanks

Tippy - took your advice and replied with the same.

CH - thanks for confirming - she included a number and extension in the email but thanks anyway (ends ***-***-0505 ext. 262) - kinda guessed it was just an error

jp:tu:

•••
Received a nice reply from Elida apologising for the mistake - Great Customer Service:bingo:

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Received a nice reply from Elida apologising for the mistake - Great Customer Service:bingo:

Agree. Seemed like a nice woman when I spoked with her, as well. Pretty good sense of humor, too ... always a good thing, MHO.
See you.

•••
seems like ENOM is a good place to be; buying and selling names. good customer service!! thats vital... non of those computer generated responses...........:cy:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back