Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Query about Automating website updates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AimyThomas

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hi,

I have very little programming experience.

I have a query,

If one website can be coded in such a way that it will update another website without actually accessing another website through a browser In other words, the updates are done behind the scenes.

If you are not got my point then I present my point another way

if website X can be coded in such a way that it will update website Y without actually accessing website Y through a web browser. In other words, the updates are done behind the scenes.

Be honest I not good with programming websites, so I need your help

Thanks in Advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If both websites are using the same database, website X could update the database that website Y reads from.

Not sure why you'd want to do something like that though.
 
0
•••
Yes it can, I've done it many ways, PM me if interested ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back