Dynadot

showcase Quantum related domains.. showcase, sales, talk, etc..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
Quantum is coming... I wasn't really looking much at qtm domains before I saw the recent 19k Qubit..co sale by @Nikul Sanghvi .. though I did own couple random quantum names before..

feel free to discuss, showcase, talk of sales on anything quantum related.. gaming.. computing.. even energy.. the ontopic keyword for this thread would be QUANTUM.. its abbreviations or immediately connected things.. such as the above QUBIT/QBIT..

enjoy the thread!

here are my current quantum names:

qtm..co
quantum energy..co
quantum gaming..net
quantum core..co
quantum technologies..org
quantum energy..biz
iquantum..org

and ~$20 total reg fun just yesterday in ngtlds.. inspired by the QUBIT sale..

quantum bit...company
qbit...systems
quantum bit...services
quantum bit..international
quantum bit..group
quantum bit..systems

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And there I went just dropping a few quantum names - a month or so ago hahah. @DonDraper , Qubit sounds cool, but that may be a bit of a hold - not sure how "common" Qubit is worldwide?

Hanging on to:

Quantumany & Quantumpia (coms, both)

Starting to wonder if I should have stuck out a few more, a bit longer, hahahha which is why this space is so interesting.

•••
I regged a bunch with some words i like just to see how it will go

Qubit/Max
Qubit/Solar
Qubit/Central
Qubit/Direct
Qubit/Share
Qubit/Play
Qubit/Vision
Qubit/Work
Qubit/Robot

Last edited:
•••
It will be interesting to see how qubit vs quantum will do in long term. The public, now at least, know quantum better, since it has been around for about a century. However, anyone in quantum computing know qubit so well it seems like an everyday word. And people who choose to name their startup companies are generally technical experts in the field, so if I had to bet I think qubit will have a bright future. Although good combinations with either are strong imho.

Bob

•••
And people who choose to name their startup companies are generally technical experts in the field, so if I had to bet I think qubit will have a bright future.

A experts should be called "Pros". I only have this one in Qubit

Qubit///Pros

IN

King

•••
Has anyone seen an analysis of how many quantum computing or communication startups have branded with a .com vs an .io (or .org or anything else)? It would be interesting to know. I know that for startups overall it is still fairly dominantly .com, but I suspect with IO such a computer term that ..io may well end up being more popular in this niche. If anyone has, can you provide the link please.
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone seen an analysis of how many quantum computing or communication startups have branded with a .com vs an .io (or .org or anything else)? It would be interesting to know. I know that for startups overall it is still fairly dominantly .com, but I suspect with IO such a computer term that ..io may well end up being more popular in this niche. If anyone has, can you provide the link please.
Bob
Only know this one

https://qubit.io

•••
I registered Quantum-Resistant.com back in June.

•••
•••
ccouple lucky expired regs that wouldve not lasted unregged long..imo ;)

quantum computers....io

qubits.....info

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Qulion dot com
Published at BB

•••
(dawtcom)

QuantumSims
(Quantum Simulations / Simulators)

•••
A few I registered:
Quantums.in
QuantumPhysicsBooks
Quantum Computing books
QuantumEbook.com
QuantumTechnologie.com

•••
•••
•••
I have 1 for now but looking at a couple more...

Quantum Encryption .co.uk

•••
•••
•••
Just registered these today...
QuantFile.com
QuantFiles.com
QuantStorage.com

•••
QubitDrive.com,As far as I know, IBM has released a patented technology of the same name.

•••
Quantum = physics,
What is truly of commercial value is not the “physical + industry noun”. Similarly, I believe that what really changes our perception is the “quantum bit”. So I have a lot of qubit related domain

•••
Just regd;
Qudit.co
Qudits.co
The term "qu-d-it" (quantum d-git) denotes the unit of quantum information that can be realized in suitable d-level quantum systems.
Some guy(s) was(were) too smart to reg Qudit and Qudits in dot com back in 2005.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back