NameSilo

Quality Web 2.0 creation-conversational, natural linking, native english speaker, $25

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namecurious

Impact
I am offering quality web 2.0 creation on the most powerful domains. This service will not use spun content in any form. These will be made to be conversational and appear highly genuine. The idea here is to not run the risk of manual deletion upon review, and to build a strong foundation for continuous content addition, if it is so desired.

Linking will be done to your desired url one time, with internal linking pushing into the main keyword post/article. Send anchor text that you would like to be used for the target url, as well as for the internal linking into the keyword post/article. Keep in mind that you can use the raw url for the keyword article or anchor text of your choosing. The linking is done to look like a real person, and not a spamfest with every post linking out to your site. Profiles, themes, and about pages will be made to add uniqueness.

If you want to blast them with spam after their creation, knock yourself out, but I am not offering that service at this time. I may offer a spun 2.0 service, in the future, to push into the main 2.0s.

This is not outsourced work. The content will be added over time to mimic a real blog. I am going to write 5 350+ word articles that get published gradually. These sites are not going to look like spam. They will be created in conversational tones to stand the test of time. $25 is for low level research. If you want 500 word technical articles, that would be closer to $40-$50.

You will receive the e-mail account used to create the properties and the content upon completion.

Established members with good feedback required. Payment required up front via Paypal. If you want a modification on what I am offering or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Pls use PM if in thread questioning is not appropriate. No gambling, adult, rx. Thanks for your time.

If you are a domain investor, and want search engine ranking exposure, this is how you begin to get it. This is your foundation for moving up in the search engine rankings. Spam links straight to your domains will get the domain penalized. You need quality sites to push lesser links into, if you want to take that approach.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back