IT.COM

Quality Traffic Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Miki, and I want to present you the traffic services that I can offer.
Please read the following details.
Order now traffic at: http://www.GetWebsiteTraffic.Org INSERT PROMOCODE 'MIKI30' AND GET 6 EBOOKS TO HELP YOU EARN INSANE PROFITS ATTRACTING TRAFFIC - TOTAL WORTH $189

Prices:
2,500 Visitors @ $4.50
5,000 Visitors @ $6.00
10,000 Visitors @ $9.90
20,000 Visitors @ $17.50
50,000 Visitors @ $42.50
75,000 Visitors @ $55.00
BEST DEAL: 100,000 Visitors @ $82.50 (BONUS 10,000 MORE TRAFFIC!)

You can order using two methods:
1- Send PayPal payment to info(at)innovalist.com and include your URL.
2- Order on the site that I mentioned above .
DO NOT FORGET TO INSERT THE PROMOCODE: MIKI30 in the PayPal “Instructions To Merchant” box, or send a follow-up email to: [email protected] to make sure.

FAQS
Q: What are the benefits of your traffic?
A: Improve income from Adsense (its 100% Adsense-safe!), CPA offers, get more hits, obtain more members to your site, rev up your SEO and Alexa Rankings, get sales – ACCELERATE

Q: What is the source of the traffic?
A: The traffic is redirected to you from people clicking on the millions of expired domains out there – or miskeyed URLs – THEY ARE REAL HUMAN TRAFFIC NOT BOTS!

Q: What is the rate of traffic flow?
A: For smaller campaigns its about 100+ a day. Medium campaigns of about 20,000 to 50,000 its 400-500. For larger campaigns its about 800 a day. Real nice and steady just as real human visits should be – THIS WILL AVOID RAISING RED FLAGS WITH THE BIG “G” AND ALEXA UNLIKE MANY BH METHODS!

Q: Can I control the rate of traffic flow?
A: You will be given your personal cPanel where you start/stop campaigns whenever you like! HOW’S THAT FOR CONTROL!

Q: How come your cPanel shows me different stats from Analytics, Awebstats?
A: These counters may suffer from issues with tracking links, etc. There are many forums complaining about inaccuracies you can google them yourself. However with your cPanel – you get to see actual IP addresses of your visitors – THERE IS NO RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT THESE ARE REAL HUMAN VISITORS COMING FROM A SPECIFIC LOCATION.

Q: Where is the traffic coming from?
A: 50% USA/Canada, the rest worldwide.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS WE WILL NOT ISSUE REFUNDS if URLs do not conform. If you are unsure you can always email me your URL for checking first:
Url(s) may not contain any popup ads of any type.
Url(s) may not play any sounds upon page load.
Url(s) may not contain adult content, Hate, Warez.
Url(s) may not break out of frames.
Url(s) may not use site rotation, redirection, or forwarding.
Url(s) may not load virus or force any downloads.
Url(s) may not take more than 5 seconds to load.
Url(s) may not disrupt the traffic delivery process.
Url(s) may not be Pharmacy or Drug Related, in any way.
Url(s) may not be from EZA, Squidoo or Hub pages.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back