IT.COM

Quality Forum Posting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is joe and i am very good marketer and i am very creative when it comes to articles. If you have a forum and want posts to help make your forum more popular this services is for you.

First i want to be realistic. I will do 50 quality posts for $10. You can choose how many accounts i make posts on. If you want me to post using multiple accounts i will.

I will only do an order of 50 posts at a time. I guarentee that your posts will be done within a few hours of order. if you do not hear from me, do not jump the gun and freak out, you haven't been scammed, i just cannot get back to you instantly.

my paypal email is [email protected] . Please leave your forum domain in buyer notes so i can get started instantly after purchase.

Thanks.

If everyone is reluctant, i am willing to give 50 free posts to prove my self on the condition you leave either positive feedback or leave a good message here.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Perfect for forums that have just started.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i call the free posts 4 wmtalk.net :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back