IT.COM

Quality expired domains with links from CNN, BBC, Techcrunch, Wikipedia and much more..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

superme

Established Member
Impact
The title more or less explains it all, but here is what we offer.
www.qualityolddomains.com
We offer aged and expired domain names with links from one of the most trusted sites in the world - CNN, BBC, Wikipedia, Techcrunch, Forbes, NY Times, Guardian, Independent, Huffingtonpost, Venturebeat and more and more. All domain name listed for sale are manualy checked for bad history, bad links and etc, so the end product is quality and ready to be used in PBN, for 301 redirects, starting Adsence sites, affiliate networks and much more - here:
www.qualityolddomains.com/top-offers/
How the service works and what is it?
Please read this careful because I want to clear all things - all domains we find are at the moment free to register, as they have been dropped long ago and noone saw, or they have been missed or any other reason, most of them have never been listed in auctions so that is 100% safe for PBN. So we sell the domain name with certain criterias as SEO metrics or top quality link, once payment is received you will receive an email for confirmation and within 2-3 hrs you will receive new email with the domain name you have ordered which you should register to registrar of your choice.
Some would say price is high? LOL when people are ready to pay for a single link at Huffingtonpost $1k+ and I offer domain with link from there for under $100... I see no reason why you would not buy such expired domain, not to mention that we offer links from sites like CNN( I mean the actual cnn, not the ireport crap) or BBC where you can not buy links.
And to those that will say that I sell something that I do not own - here is explanation it takes hell a lot of time to find and filter those domains - this is coding skill, servers, people to manula check for bad history/links - this all cost money so the service is final if you like it use it - it is worth it every sent.
So find your expired domains with us : http://www.qualityolddomains.com/top-offers/
For people that want specific niches or certain SEO criteria and etc, we can do manual picking but that is valid only for bulk orders of 5+ domains, so if you want to do that contact me in personal
And to spice it up a bit I offer 3 review copies of 1 domain per person for users with 100+ posts
For everyone else till the end of the week there is 50% off with code: LIM50PROMO

For everyone else find you domain with us:
http://www.qualityolddomains.com/top-offers/
If any questions please comment here or pm me, or use the contact form of the site

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amazing noone wants a review copy?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back