Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Quality and Fast PSD/Vector/Shirt Designer!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janine

NamePros MemberVIP Member
Impact
235
Hello,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself; I am Janine Pring, a self-taught Web UI/Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I've been freelancing for 7 years now.

Kindly check the links below to see my work:
Personal portfolio: www.janine.ph
Recent work uploaded on: http://behance.net/janinepring / https://facebook.com/DreametryDoodle / https://facebook.com/JanineDotPH


Skype: janine.pring

I have a fast turnaround time and I always do my very best in each design project I'm doing.
I'm always looking for new projects to work on so be sure to contact me.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back