Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable Quad Premium LLLL.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Patrick

ChefPatrick.comVIP Member
Impact
63
I am accepting offers for this gorgeous Quad Premium LLLL.com

SHHM.com

Could stand for Small Handheld Machines.

I am looking for offers, if I like the offers then this domain name will be sold.

Registered with eNom until 11/16/08

If I a familiar with NP bidder I will accept Papal, if not then payment buy Escrow.com, buyer to cover fees.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump
 
0
•••
Last bump and then back into the vault.
 
0
•••
100
 
0
•••
110
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, so far I have an offer of $150 via pm.

To be honest I am looking for something in the area of $500 for this domain. If I am way off please let me know. I will take down the name and hold on to it.
 
0
•••
You could certainly get $2xx for this one, but you'll need to make a strong case for $5xx.
 
0
•••
randomo said:
You could certainly get $2xx for this one, but you'll need to make a strong case for $5xx.
I agree, what sold me when I purchased the domain is what it could stand for.

SHHM = SMALL HANDHELD MACHINES - this is the iphones, ipods, laptops and tons of products/devices out in the market. Not even mentioning what will be coming.

On top of that it is a quad prem with repeating letters.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back