Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain QTB.INfO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainuser

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I was wondering what the min. and the max is for this domain.

QTB.INFO

It can mean a lot things, so for a enduser i could be value much more.
Acronym Definition
QTB Disagreement with Word Count (radiotelegraphy)
QTB Quarterly Training Brief
Qualified Transportation Benefit
Quality tools benefit

Any idea's i will be thanking you.

gr
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good one low $XXX
 
0
•••
$135 to a reseller
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Matthew. said:
Good to quote your sources, fonzie :)
http://3character.com/priceguide.html

Matt
Pure coincidence. I don't use 3character as a bible like many others and I didn't even check the site before giving my appraisal. I've tossed out a figure in which I've seen similar domains selling for.
 
0
•••
fonzie_007 said:
Pure coincidence. I don't use 3character as a bible like many others and I didn't even check the site before giving my appraisal. I've tossed out a figure in which I've seen similar domains selling for.

Fair play, I made an assumption :)

Still, a good place for any similar questions from the OP :p

Matt
 
0
•••
I thank you all

Thanks for your input, i use 3character.com also for a guideline, but you see nowadays a big flow of extreems . So i was wondering.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back